bopp thermal lamination film for book cover
Name: bopp thermal lamination film plastic roll for book cover
Glue Layer: EVA--hot melt glue
1) Environmentally friendly
No hazardous to health and secure to use as no toxic gases or volatile content is emitted. Safe in the laminating process as no solvent based adhesive is used. The BOPP thermal lamination film is food grade so it can be used in bags/packaging for food, cigarette, wine and pharmaceuticals.
2) High function
bopp thermal lamination film plastic roll for book cover are more economical over laminate with excellent clarity and brightness. It has high acid resistance and good folding characteristics and is also ideal for write-on or wipe-off applications. It is preventing lamination from being pressed, bubbled and shredding off easily.
3) Easy handling
It is easy to operate once the required temperature and pressure are met and no special technique is required.
4. Roll Weight for Information
* Samples for testing are available and free
* Usually sized 300mm*100m of each glossy or matt roll
* For favorite measures, please feel free to advise
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver's side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
* 2 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 250MTs (kilograms) per month
* Thickness from 15micron to 50micron
* Roll width from 200mm to 1900mm
* Roll length from 2000m to 8000m
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm (1 inch) or 76mm (3 inch)
* Reel Outer Diameter: 210mm to 380mm (upon reel length and width)