- Embossing Thermal Lamination Film
- PET Thermal Lamination Film
- BOPP Thermal Lamination Film
- Metalized Thermal Lamination Film
- Lamination Steel Flim
- Holographic Thermal Lamination Film
- Glitter Thermal Lamination Film
- 3D Thermal Lamination Film
- Soft Touch Thermal Lamination Film
- Anti Scratch Thermal Lamination Film
- Degradable Organism Thermal Lamination Flim
du pont increases prices on bag polyethylene film
To keep these articles as they appear initially, the Times will not change, edit, or update them.
There are occasional copywriting errors or other problems during the digitization process.
Please send a report of such issues to archid_feedback @ nytimes. com. The E. I.
DuPont De in Moore the company, Inc.
It was announced yesterday that with the delivery on August, it will increase the price of all meters and types of ordinary outer packaging and bags of polyethylene film by 1 cent per pound. 3.
Prices rose from 38 cents to 39 cents.
A spokesman for the company said the increase was \"consistent with recent price changes in the industry \".
Polyethylene film is widely used in packaging.
In another price development, comham, manufacturer of Scovill-
The company said it would raise its base factory price by about 3% for all copper and copper alloy products that came into effect immediately, and the company said it was forced to pay a premium for most of its raw material supply.
A version of this file was printed on page 43 of the New York edition on July 28, 1964 under the title: DuPont raises the price of bag polyethylene film.