- Embossing Thermal Lamination Film
- PET Thermal Lamination Film
- BOPP Thermal Lamination Film
- Metalized Thermal Lamination Film
- Lamination Steel Flim
- Holographic Thermal Lamination Film
- Glitter Thermal Lamination Film
- 3D Thermal Lamination Film
- Soft Touch Thermal Lamination Film
- Anti Scratch Thermal Lamination Film
- Degradable Organism Thermal Lamination Flim
n.j.-based bubble wrap maker sees stock value surge today
As a maker of Bubble packaging, the company rose the most in more than four years after quarterly revenue and sales exceeded analyst estimates, as the company shipped more products.
Shares of sealed airlines rose 11% to $21. 54 at 11:24 a. m.
The New York stock market rose as much as 14%, the biggest one-day increase since November 2008,
The S & P 500 index rose the most today. Fourth-
Quarterly net profit excluding debt redemption costs and other costs-
Time items are 34 cents per share, Elmwood Park, New Jersey-
The US-based company said in a statement today.
Bloomberg\'s 11 estimates averaged 29 cents. Sales rose 0. Between $ 8% and $1.
98 billion, over $1.
The average of the nine estimates was 94 billion.
Sealed Air said its sales climbed. 6 percent.
Philip Ng, analyst at Jefferies & Co, said: \"We are encouraged that sales in all segments are positive and profit margins have increased . \"Inc.
In a report today, who in New York suggested buying shares.
Foam packaging is a transparent plastic film with air bags between two layers for buffering fragile items in transit.