- Embossing Thermal Lamination Film
- PET Thermal Lamination Film
- BOPP Thermal Lamination Film
- Metalized Thermal Lamination Film
- Lamination Steel Flim
- Holographic Thermal Lamination Film
- Glitter Thermal Lamination Film
- 3D Thermal Lamination Film
- Soft Touch Thermal Lamination Film
- Anti Scratch Thermal Lamination Film
- Degradable Organism Thermal Lamination Flim
You will need the following :-Shrink film (Shrinky Dinks)-Crayons-Keychain ring-
First of all, find a photo of your favorite pet.
Then print out a picture that is not greater than 4x7.
Take your shrink film and put the rough side on the photo.
Use crayons to track pictures on shrink film.
Keep in mind that the movie will get darker and darker after baking.
The next step is to delete the picture or text you just made.
Any shape you want can cut the ink, but the circle or square works best.
Use conventional punching to punch in the cut sheet.
It is very important that you make the hole now, not after the roast.
According to the instructions on the shrink film packaging, put the rough side on the paper bag on the biscuit paper.
Set the oven to 325 degrees and cook for 3 minutes.
Baking Instructions for shrink films per brand may be different, but even if they are different from mine, follow the instructions for the packaging.
Let the label cool.
After cooling, remove the key ring and pass through the hole on the label.
Attached to the collar of the pet.